Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Goals Fail :-/

I am disappointed to say that I wasn't able to get any goals done yesterday. Its only an excuse, but I am still weak and haven't learned to fight through pains. I bought new shoes and walked around in them all day. While I got great exercise with all the walking, by the time I got to Shaolin my feet hurt a fair amount and I really didn't do anything other then practice with our friend who is a white belt and doesn't know a whole lot yet. (So, I didn't go through all my stuff or learn anything new.) Its supposed to rain all the way until tomorrow night so no practice today either >.< I think I'm going to move the living room around so I can practice, I can do most stuff in place, at least to get things down by memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment